The office of the Chinese communist party is responsible for the corresponding works related to the said party.
Its responsibilities include:
1. To draft the annual plan and summary, and organize the Party’s implementation, coordination, information feedback, as well as the summing up of reports and other related tasks.
2. To be responsible for the Party members’ personal development through trainings, education and inspection.
3. To organize Party meetings, keep track of the meetings’ records, memorandum and statistical reports, in addition, to carry out various supervisions, inspections and implementations according to the work requirements of each part of various branches.
4. To organize political study activities for cadres of the Party.
5. To organize democratic meetings and be responsible for the collection and usage of the Party members’ dues.
6. To be responsible for the management of the Party’s seals, its usage and its records.
7. To build a cultural and ethical society.
8. To coordinate unions, youth and women organizations.
9. To establish coordination with other political parties.
10. To be responsible for the national security and the protection of confidential materials.
11. To select and train potential directors, and do assessments of all cadres.
12. To publicize Party’s ideas and specific policies regarding members’ education, appropriate behavior, discipline and inspection. To conduct official visits, send official letters and participate in receptions, as well as to keep constant updates of the Party’s political activities. To disseminate Party’s accomplishments, various works, updates, etc.
13. To organize political study activities for Party members.
14. To be responsible for the work of veteran cadres.
15. To tackle in a comprehensive way issues regarding work safety.
16. To be responsible for various additional tasks under the supervision and guidance of suitable authorities.