The general office was formally established in June 2017. It is in charge of basic administrative tasks, as well as various research and educational functions.
Its main responsibilities include:
1. Drafting various types of development planning, annual summary plans, rules and regulations, etc.
2. Organizing joint meetings between party members and the government, middle-level cadres meetings and other administrative meetings.
3. Responsible for the clinical gene amplification tests and molecular diagnosis related technical records of medical institutions in Shanghai.
4. Responsible for the supervision of the annual key work and other important matters in SCCL
5. Responsible for the organization of various official activities in SCCL.
6. Spreading the work on national and international levels.
7. Responsible for the data records of SCCL.
8. Managing and answering calls and letters.
9. Handling administrative documents.
10. Organizing conferences.