The human resources department is responsible for the management of the SCCL’s staff.
The responsibilities of the department are:
1. To implement the policies, regulations and laws formulated by the government and other related healthcare administrations.
2. To operate and improve the daily management of human resources, to monitor the content in the handbook for the center’s employees, to implement the human resources management system.
3. To organize important annual events for the personnel, such as the election of department managers, department performance appraisals, the assessment of all employees, etc.
4. To conduct the assessment of department managers and other employees, their rewards and punishments, as well as their appointment and dismissal.
5. Hire new staff, manage retirements, resignations, dismissals, etc.
6. To improve the management of staff welfare, keep track and calculate wages, bonuses and other remunerations.
7. To be aware of the general information regarding all employees, manage personal, professional and technical records, write contacts and perform other duties relevant for the staff. To keep track of the policy updates regarding human recourses, and to answer any relevant questions of the employees.
8. To evaluate and appoint professional and technical titles and ranks.
9. To be in charge of the recruitment of new employees, to conduct staff trainings and assessment.
10. To keep track of the human recourses statistics.
11. To be in charge of the Retirement Community of SCCL.
12. To carry other various tasks under the supervision of the relevant managers.