The financial department is responsible for the routine financial duties of SCCL.
Its specific responsibilities include the following:
1. To be responsible for the center’s financial management.
2. To implement various Chinese financial policies, be familiar with and master the financial and economic systems, strengthen financial supervision, maintain financial and economic discipline, and avoid expenses that go against the financial and economic systems.
3. To organize the revision of financial regulations and to be responsible for their implementation and inspection.
4. To be responsible for the preparation of the annual budget and final accounts, to participate in and coordinate the government procurement budget implementation.
5. To conduct regular inspections of the revenues and expenditures, to provide assistance with the clearance of potential debts and to prevent financial difficulties or additional debts.
6. To further carry out various tasks that the general management regards as necessary for the center.